Welcome to my Blog. You might be thinking - what's a dog doing with a blog? Well it's simple. Over the course of my life I have mastered my skills as an intuitive, you know ESE - Extra Sooky Eyes. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it.... I have my family well trained to take care of my needs. Food, belly scratches, playing tag, walking and of course cushions for snoozing. I just give them the 'look' and if they need a bit of nudging the old paw comes in handy. Yes, I have a good life.
Most days I take myself and one of the family for a walk and usually meet up with some birds, other woofs or maybe a cat. I used to live with a couple of bunnies - yes bunnies - I'm supposed to chase those critters but I loved them up even when they pooped in my bed! Young puppy's can be trying with their wagging tongues like our next door neighbour but overall I like to be friendly with other creatures.
And this brings me to a very important point - Moon Bears. I was lazing by the computer one day and saw a video come on all about the fate of some of these little guys. Sad but true, some humans are treating them very badly. Next blog I'll tell you all about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment